Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthdays and Hairdos


Well...it's official...I have a new Mommy hairdo. With these vitamins and pregnancy my hair looked like the girl from Rumpelstilskin! Ha! So...I got it all chopped off...it feels SO good short!


And it's also Casey's 33rd Birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We celebrated this weekend with the fam since I have to work tonight. Be sure to give him calls and well wishes!



30 Weeks preggers....I'm a little late....I'm 31 and 3 days now! How can my belly get ANY bigger??? I'm afraid!


Had to post a pic of Chloe...she told me it's been a while since she's been on the World Wide Web!

2 comments:

The Hartzog's said...

Happy Birthday Casey and Kelly I LOVE your hair! Very cute!! I was just sitting here a little while ago thinking I wanted to go shorter with my hair too. We'll see if I'm brave at my next apnt :) You look great, how are you feeling?

Linda said...

Your hair is cute and the tummy is beautiful! Hope Casey's BD way fun. See you the 12th!!