Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower yesterday. It was SO fun! Thanks Brooke, MC, Val, and Christine! We got lots of great goodies for Molly to enjoy in the near future. A bathtub I'll have to learn to use and a pack and play I'll need another college degree to figure out!

My sister Ginger and Murphy


Val, MC, Me, (Molly), Brooke, Christine

Ginger, Murphy, and my mom
Yep...we played the baby food game! Eeeck! How do they eat this stuff!

Murph watching Aunt Kelly opens presents for Molly

I just love this picture of Baxter....click on to see his eyes. So funny! He loves that cloth diaper!

Christine and Luke

The boys...Luke and Baxter. Aren't they sweet?

Luke was giving Baxter a love tap and Baxter was all boy...tongue sticking out and all!

Sweet baby Luke


And of course....this is what I've resorted my family too! Even Chloe's freezing! I HAVE to have the air on AND fans going at all times or I'm not a very nice person! Hee Hee!

No comments: