How cute is SHE????
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Well...my new niece finally made it! We've been waiting on her for a while! She was born on Tuesday the 16th and weighed 8lbs 5oz. She's absolutely the cutest thing ever! Her and my sister, Ginger, came home today just in time for Christmas! I'm trying to download straight from snapfish instead of going through photobucket. Will somebody let me know if you can't see them? It may not work.
Posted by Kelly at Thursday, December 18, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Well...it's here. My favorite time of year. We got our tree about 2 weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to putting up pictures. It's so pretty! I decided I wanted white lights this year instead of multi-colored. And I'm decorating my first live wreath. More pics to come!! I thought it would be fun to post what our favorite things about this time of year are.
1. Starbuck's holiday drinks (especially Peppermint Mocha)
2. That great Christmas tree smell
3. Egg nog! Mmmm!
4. Cuddling with Casey having only the tree lights on and a fire
5. The hope of snow on Christmas! *sigh* Too bad we don't live in the northern states
6. Christmas songs and Christmas shopping
7. And of course...the whole reason we celebrate Christmas in the first place. To be reminded that Jesus came to earth born as a special small little baby with such a big responsibility. To think about him growing into a boy then into a man so perfect. To sacrifice himself for us when we are so unworthy, so we could have salvation...his grace is truly amazing.
So what are your favorite things about Christmas???
Posted by Kelly at Thursday, December 11, 2008