Thursday, December 18, 2008

Murphy's Here!

Well...my new niece finally made it! We've been waiting on her for a while! She was born on Tuesday the 16th and weighed 8lbs 5oz. She's absolutely the cutest thing ever! Her and my sister, Ginger, came home today just in time for Christmas! I'm trying to download straight from snapfish instead of going through photobucket. Will somebody let me know if you can't see them? It may not work.


A few days before Ginger delivered

Miss. Murphy Vertrees Turner

Meeting Mom for the 1st time

Aunt Kelly getting some snugglin time

Uncle Casey holding Murphy

Grandma Robertson


Granddad Robertson


Meeting her big brother Zack

I guess Grandma was telling a boring story

At home with her 1st Christmas Tree


How cute is SHE????

5 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

yay! congrats!

Ashley said...

Oh, my gosh! I can't believe Easton was that small just a few weeks ago. They grow up so fast! When's your turn??? :)

Linda said...

She is so beautiful! Just a beautiful little miracle.

Jenny said...

I don't say this about every baby, but she is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

Joni said...

Congrats - she looks so cute and precious!!