Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Peanut

It's been a month of great surprises. We got great news  around Valentine's day that we're pregnant!! I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am all at the same time. I'm 9 weeks so that puts me due October 20th. Just in time for the holidays! It's still early so keep us in your prayers. I have my ultrasound tomorrow and we can't wait to see the little peanut even though he/she is only the size of a grape. I've been feeling nauseous a lot, but once I eat it goes away for a few hours. It will be nice when I'm feeling a little better. And smells are TERRIBLE! Pretty much everything that smells weird makes me gag and nauseous. I sure hope THAT goes away. Eeek! Plus...last week I had 7 days off from work with plans to clean house and  organize drawers and cabinets, but exhaustion hit me and I laid on the couch for 7 days!! Can't wait to share more as the weeks pass along. Please pray the baby is healthy and God continues to grow and build this beautiful gift He gave us. 




10 comments:

Joni said...

congrats!!!!! We are so excited for y'all. take care! joni

Ashley said...

Woohoo! I've been wondering when it was going to be your turn. Congratulations! I'm sending prayers your way!

Original Slacker said...

Holy Cow! Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful news! I'll try not to smell too good or too bad around you!

Jeremy and Jessica Bagge said...

i am freakin' out right now! congratulations! love you both!

Ms. Julia said...

congrats kelly and casey!!!! we'll be praying for you!

Joanna

Josh and Donna said...

yay yay yay yay!! you relax for 9 months if you need to. :o)

Linda said...

Love this. Who would have thought of taking a picture of your test? So cool. Feel like I was there. Can't wait to see ultra sound of peanut.

Unknown said...

Yay for peanut! Get lots of rest Kelly! (& Casey too)

Anonymous said...

Larry Colson said,"I know what you mean about having physical problems... When we were pregnant with Casey, every time I ate, I would lose my appetite for about three hours... and every night I would lose consciousness until morning. Then when Casey came I got no sleep at night for about two years! Yeah Peanut!! Larry

Kate said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats to you both!!!!