Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can this be?

We went for our ultrasound on Thursday and got to see the little peanut...tadpole and all. The baby's heartrate was in the 170's and we got to see it beating. It's SO cool to know a tiny living person is inside growing and moving and getting bigger to enter the world. It'll be really awesome when I can feel the baby move and of course know what it is. My curiosity is out of control. But for now...I'm enjoying one day at a time because I know it will go fast. Although it sure would be nice for these next 2 or 3 weeks to hurry along and carry the nausea with it.


5 comments:

Joni said...

looking like a cute little tadpole!

Lauren said...

Hey Kelly! Decided to check out your blog and saw that you're due Oct 20th! Congrats!!! Davis arrived on Oct 19th and its the perfect time of year. You get all the holidays off :)

Josh and Donna said...

so sweet! hope you feel better soon buddy.

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Enjoy it while you can. And have you heard of "preggie pops?" I had to have 'em with Gideon...you can find them online or at motherhood maternity stores. Just don't get the flavors that are weird...they'll make you even sicker. But seriously. they helped me, as much as my body would allow.

Bethany O'Bryant said...

We are so excite for you guys and I love the ultrasound pic!!