Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Oops...forgot a few

I forgot to post the pictures of our work in progress.


Photobucket

Larry and his favorite tool....the tiny roller!

Photobucket

He sure did love to paint with that thing. He was teaching Casey the proper way to apply paint. Like father like son! I'm surprised it didn't take longer!

Photobucket

This was the box of its own imagination. I swear....every time you got near the thing it would spring out all the nails! Hee....Hee!

Photobucket

Larry working so hard!

Photobucket

Me doing an awesome paint job on the trim.

Photobucket

What??? Are you NOT to supposed to eat paint?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly... tiny rollers... now you're talking... but you're a little crazy... that picture of the tiny roller is so funny.. and all your comments are just funny to me. I had a great time and actually lost a few pounds by the end of that endless week! Wish I could have stayed longer. It was so much fun! Thanks, Larry

Linda said...

Tiny rollers. Makes me think of the song, tiny bubbles. Cool to see the process! Thanks Kelly

Josh and Donna said...

looks great!

Jenny said...

The house looks great! I love the new floors and the even newer colors!