Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Few Lost Pics

Did ya'll think we fell off the planet? I've had good intentions for all sorts of blogs lately. I take pictures of this and that thinking "hey...this is bloggable" then one week turns into two weeks and next thing you know a month has gone by. So....my good intentions have turned into a hodgepodge of pictures and stories. Some of you have been wanting to know when the next blog is coming up so enjoy. Hee...Hee. I always enjoy reading a new blog from my friends. I love when new updates come often. I mean...I check them most everyday and sometimes more. My secret is out. I'm a blog stalker. Those of you who update often...I look up to you...you're my role model. LOL...ok...so check out our pics.

Photobucket

Casey made me dinner one night before work and surprised me with a pear turtle. Isn't he sweet? I couldn't help but take a picture!

Photobucket

We have a new cousin in the family. My cousin, Brian and his wife Michelle just had a baby in June. He's name is Peter. He is so cute!! And has such a sweet personality.

Photobucket

Great Aunt and Uncle!


Photobucket

Me, Peter, and my sister Ginger playing with Peter. During the couple hour visit...he had a blow out and pooped on me at a restaurant then puked on me at my parent's house. Awwh...he loves me!

Photobucket
We went to Casey's parents house in Alabama for his birthday. Grandma made him a pound cake with really yummy red icing. We couldn't find any candles so Linda found some windmills to blow out! His parents gave him Rosetta Stone software so he could learn Spanish for when he starts teaching. It's pretty cool! We're both learning Spanish. So far I know....The boy drinks....the women swim. Hee...Hee! I'm only in the first lesson...there's more Espanol to come. Maybe Hollie, the Spanish teacher, can help us.

Photobucket

We also had lots of Croquet battles. Casey and his dad, Larry spent about 5 hours out side in August duking it out on the playing field.

Photobucket
I duked it out in a different way. He deserved it. :) He was beating me!

Photobucket
Look how talented my husband is!

Photobucket

Just thought I'd throw this in. She was busy running around on the farm exploring all the different smells and sites. I actually got her to stop and smile for me. She sure does love the camera!


Photobucket

We went up to Dahlonega a few weeks ago to meet Eli Tritt and hang out with some friends. Isn't he just the cutest! He was only a week old and so tiny. Congrats MC!

Photobucket

Um....he's still a little nervous about holding little people. He'll get used to it one day hopefully!

Photobucket

We had a cookout at the Bassett abode and got to see the Skogman's. We had lots of fun playing with sweet Jasper.

Photobucket

Kai and Lisa came over this weekend. We played some Spades and Tennis and of course ate some yummy food. Chloe sure does LOVE when Uncle Kai and Aunt Lisa come over. She sat on Kai's lap like that for a while. Hee..Hee


Photobucket

Chloe getting ready for the Falcon's game today...she always wears her Falcons jersey for the big day. This is her fightin' face....Green Bay's gonna lose!!

Photobucket

Isn't that just the sweetest face!

2 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

it's so good to "see" y'all again. the update was worth the wait!

Linda said...

Fun pictures!! Dave looks great. The babies are all so cute, but Chloe is still the cutest. I want to see the picture of Casey and Larry with the tiny roller. Linda