Thursday, January 31, 2008

I LOVE CVS!!!!

I just went to CVS....man I love that store. Let's play a game....guess how much I paid for ALL of this. 3 jars of peanut butter, 1 jar of mayonnaise, 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, 2 bottles of my hair gel, 2 bottles of lotion, 2 bottles of Advil, AND 20 nutritional granola bars!!! Anyone.....??



I bet you're not even close.......




Are you ready for this.....!!!????





$$$$$$$$$$$$












$$$$$$$$$$$$$$











$1!!!!!!!!!

AAHHHH!!!! When I walked out of the store I wanted to start screaming and jumping with joy!!! But I waited til I got in my car! Praise the Lord!! I love me some coupons and I LOVE me some CVS!!!! I saved $71!!!!! AND I got $17 to spend with my next purchase!!! Holy Moly when I write it out like that I can think of SO many things I can do with that moola!! WOO-HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hey! I had some big CVS hauls the past 2 weeks too...Darrell went with me last night and he was just cracking up. I spent 92 cents and got a lot of the same stuff you did! Haaaaaaaa!

The Hudgins said...

guess what!?!?! my cvs stopped allowing customers to stack coupons. so now i'll NEVER get these deals again. ever. i'm very distraught. congrats on your super deals! i'm currently just doing diaper deals and stocking up for jordan and baby #2. but i'm in a state of depression about our cvs :{