Monday, January 14, 2008

Deal of the Week!

I'm stealing Tara's idea for the day because it's such a good deal. Ingles is TRIPLING coupons this week!! For every $10 you spend Ingles will triple your 50 cent or less coupons. My sister stocks up on meat when this happens to give her $10 easily. There are A LOT of good sales this week. So get your Ingles ad and check them out!

Peter Pan Peanut Butter----FREE with $1.00 coupon from last week's paper (if you got it)
Smucker's Grape Jelly-----FREE with .35 coupon (TRIPLED) from last week's paper

If some of you keep up with coupons every week...let me know and I'll tell TONS more for sale with coupons from November and December.....Rice 17 cents! Coffee creamer 8 cents! Pasta side dishes 25 cents! Paper towels--FREE!!

You can't beat these deals so I wanted to share!!

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

i'd be on a bargain high if we had INGLES. that's so exciting.

i got 10 free peanut butters from albertsons this week as well as 10 (really cheap) electrasols from Walmart. So pumped.

i'll be reading your blog for a sweet deal each week!

The Hartzog's said...

Me too!!! I'm all about some serious coupon shopping. I went to Ingles this past Sunday night and my bill was $107, after coupons it was $52. I love it!!