Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas....Just a little late!

Well...it's the middle of January so I thought I should share our Christmas pics. Ha! It's been a little crazy around here with laying hardwood floors, bursting pipes, removing hardwood floors, relaying hardwood floors, and somehow fitting work, sleep, and trying to be normal in the mix. Christmas was so much fun. Casey's family came over a few days before Christmas to celebrate. We had a relaxed time and even got to celebrate my birthday. The next morning they all came to church with us. Our church is a little out of the norm, which we tried to prepare them. They have a praise band similar to 7:22 on a stage...but with spotlights and um...smoke and the our pastor comes out for the message. It's in a distribution warehouse...so not your typical sanctuary but you know....worship is worship no matter what building your in. For the beginning of the Christmas service they had 4 electric guitars playing Transiberian Orchestra's "Carol of The Bells". It was amazing. The guys are so talented and they love the Lord. The pastor came out to make sure our faces hadn't been blasted off. We had a very short but very great time with the Colsons. Then we hung out with my side of the family on Christmas. I worked Christmas Eve night so I was a LITTLE sleepy, but got to enjoy a few hours nap that afternoon. My brother and his family and my sister with her little boy and Casey spent the night at my parents house Christmas Eve then we opened presents that morning when I got home. It took 4 hours for all 11 of us to open everything. Probably because we take turns. I love watching what every one gets. Every year on Christmas night my mom's side of the family come over for snacks and games. My cousin's new baby came and I got to meet my other cousin's little girl. He lives in Oklahoma so it was great to see them. We have an annual Dirty Santa game and of course Mafia!! These people are crazy at Mafia....of course Mafia beat the pants off the citizens....as usual! Here are some pics!

1 comment:

Josh and Donna said...

cute pics, chloe is precious!