Monday, February 27, 2006

You Know The Ones

Kelly, you know those slipper/shoes you bought me that smell like an old wet rag when I take them off.. and you know how you make a puke face and ask me to go wash my feet in the tub? Well, I walked all over Atlanta in them today. I wanted to wear my normal smelling shoes, but you were asleep and I didn't want to go in the bedroom again to disturb you.
So, I just sat down in a full computer lab at school to read some e-mail and work on that paper. I sorta' slipped them off halfway without thinking about it. I smelled the horrible BO, but I thought it was coming from somebody next to me! You can imagine how relieved I was when both of the people got up and walked away. It took me only seconds to realize that the smell was still around. I plugged up the raunch as fast as I could. However, it seems that these shoes have reached a whole new threshold.. the new development is that I can still smell them with my feet inside! I thought writing a blog about it would make me feel better, but I'm still not looking forward to my last class.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey,
You cracked me and my roommate up tonight. I read your blog and then had to read it to my roommate. I love reading your blog, you guys always make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Casey that's great! I have a guy in my class who sits by me, and ALL his shoes smell that way b/c he rarely wears socks. It's a rough smell, so I do feel sorry for those people sitting next to you, but atleast it's not an every day experience!

Jenny said...

Casey, you are a one of a kind. And I mean that in the best of ways!

Hollie Carson said...

Casey. Are you and Hugh twins or what? Mercy....that blog was funny. I just wanted you to know that you're not the only one with stinky shoes.

Rydel said...

BABY POWDER!!!

Hollie Carson said...

what the heck? i just read the comment my loving wife left about an apparent foot odor i have. i gotta ask her about this.