Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hate Cats Like Stephen? Apply Here.

Once upon a time Kelly and I married and moved away from our friends. We are crazy in love and enjoy every minute together. However, a man can start to lose the hair on his chest when there are no other men around. When a football game comes on.. there's just nothing like having somebody next to you that knows all the rules and watches the game for more than commercials. I miss downing dew, eating pizzas like potato chips, and playing video games for hours with a few guys.
Well, I've bonded with my dog. Yeah, it's a girl and she's half poodle, but she scratches herself in inappropriate places like Kai. She has a beard and hair on her back like Darrell. She hates cats like Stephen. She reminds me of Eric and Josh when she puts on her jersey and watches the games. My glass isn't 90% empty.. it's 10% full.. sigh

Photo by Lisa Bassett

8 comments:

Liz said...

LOL...LOL....LOL! Casey, you CRACK me up...and just called me officemates in here to giggle with me. Yeah! I'm so excited about adding your blog to my favs. I just started a blog yesterday...check it out lizinneworleans.blogspot.com

Hollie Carson said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! MAN, now THAT was some kinda funny!!! I can't wait to red more!

Rydel said...

Holy Crap! Talking about placentas and cats in one place could get you arrested. Take the train to decatur sometime!

Anonymous said...

Casey and Kelly,
It's been forever since I've talked with you guys. I miss the Dahlonega crew and playing NFL Blitz until the late hours of the night. I'm glad I can keep up with you guys on the web.

Casey said...

Angela, do you have a blog? It's been some time! I hope all is well. We've graduated from Blitz to poker I think. Although we only play once every 4 months.

If I pointed at you on a globe where would my finger be?

Jenny said...

Well, you have to admit that Kelly does smell better than the guys. And she's cuter, and comes home with gross stories about placentas. I also have to at least give her props b/c she's the only wife that I know (except maybe Lisa) who plays her own character in many of the computer games (& poker) that you guys play. But hey, Stephen's a lot closer now, so ya'll get together sometime and do something crazy! I'm sure it would be great fun!!!

Anonymous said...

blog this!

Anonymous said...

that kinda looks like my brother before he shaved his frogh