Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A New Time...

Well...times are a changin'. I've officially had the same blog since 2005! When the new blogger came out I just couldn't change our design. Casey created our faces in photoshop and worked so hard to get it just right. I'm not sure if you even remember what it looked like so.....


Do you see how creative he is! Wow! At least I copied it to have forever. I love our eyes and the outline of Casey's hair. It actually used to have our dog Chloe and her fur right in the middle. Of course that was BM....(Before Molly). He took Chloe out which at the time was just because the baby came along there was no room for all 4 in the picture. Little did we know there was some foreshadowing going on there. Several months later we had to delete (if you will) Chloe from our home due to irreconcilable differences between her and Molly. Molly wanting to play and squeeze and pester the poor dog all day long and Chloe being snooty and snippy and not wanting ANY of the squeezin'. But don't worry folks...all is well and she now lives with my mom. We still see her and Molly jumps up and down every time the dog enters the room and Chloe leaving the room immediately after the first high-pitched squeal. Everyone's happy!

So...now the blog needed a bit of freshening up. And with this new ever changing look, I hope to be a little more consistent with the updates! Ahem...we'll see. :)


And for a smile...


1 comment:

Joni said...

I like the red background! I didn't realize Chloe is at your mom's - sounds like the best result for a tough situation! Glad you still get to see her.