Saturday, February 12, 2011



Did my oh so faithful readers think I dropped off the face of the earth?? No worries! I'm back in hopes that I will learn consistency. Here's what we've been up to. Molly, of course, is growing WAY too fast. She's running around everywhere. And can now say Mama, Dada, Bye bye (her fav), Moo, baby, and book. She can also sign please, eat, more, milk, and all done....and is so stinkin' cute doing it. It's so helpful to know what she wants and to ease Molly's frustration when she can't tell us. We're weaning her from the bottle...which she is not a big fan of. We're down to just her bedtime bottle...which I just can't give up. She doesn't like drinking milk out of a cup unless she's distracted into it. :) That's the appropriate way right? She's sleeping 12 hours at night and taking two 2-hour naps during the day. Although the past week or so she's not been sleeping during the day much. I guess it's time for 1 nap a day. :( Hopefully it will be a LONG one!

As for Casey...he's living his dream as an art teacher and just got a head coaching position for the Varsity girls soccer team at Fayette County High School...(MY alma mater) Weird huh? He'll call me every now and then and say "hey babe...I'm walking through your cafeteria or I'm going down the hall past your drama room." Crazy! That place brings back so many wonderful memories.

And for moi...well I'm working 3 nights a week doing 12 hour shifts at the hospital. I'm hoping to go part-time weekends soon, which would be only 2 nights a week. I'm chomping at the bit. I'm enjoying 4 days off a week teaching Molly new things, cuddling with her, and working to make our house a better home.

So here's what you've all been waiting for....Pictures! We've been up to....




A photoshoot...we had a family photo shoot around Molly's birthday so I could get some pictures of the 3 of us as well as some 4 generations photos. My cousin, Lisa, just opened a photography business so she likes to get practice on even us! I'm giving her a shout out...








Pretending to be cool... :)






We enjoyed the holidays with our families and had such a great time relaxing together.




And most recently...we've been hanging out at the park with Murphy (on the warm days of course), enjoying the snow...even though I got snowed in at the hospital for 3 days, and making Valentine cookies!

The girls weren't really into smiling that day. Hee Hee.















Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Go spend some time with the ones you love!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Great post! Molly is adorable! 15-18 months is my favorite time--they start really talking but you're not quite having to discipline yet...I love that age, enjoy!! And great photos!!!

Linda said...

I showed this one to Mom and Audron and they were just loving it. We all feel like we came to your house for a visit. So sweet. And Joni is right, it's the calm befor the storm.