Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Dedication, Mama, and Carrots

We had a great Sunday having Molly's baby dedication. It was a great ceremony to promise to teach Molly to follow after God and raise her to know Him and love Him with all her heart. She yawned the whole time....apparently Brother Archie was pret-ty boring. But will be a great memory in our Molly story.



Then Sunday night as I was giving her a bath she was chewing on her lotion bottle and said....yep! "Mama"! It was so sweet. I just love that little sweet voice. I know one day it will be used with attitude or annoyance sometimes but today...there was no greater joy. Daddy is patiently waiting for his name!



As I was making dinner one night...I was chopping up some carrots...and as always...Casey has to taste test or steal before preparation rather! And Molly learned quickly! It felt SO good on those gums!




No comments: