Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 Months Old

I really can't believe it's true...my sweet baby girl is 3 months old now! She is getting so fun...smiling at us ALL the time...trying her hardest to laugh. She thinks I'M hilarious! Ha! And a chatterbox!!! Whoo! I love hearing all the sounds she makes and her expressions are hilarious when she concentrates on hearing her own voice. She loves her hands and can't get them out of her mouth. The other day I came home from work one morning and put her in the pack and play to play and then fall asleep. I put a rattle in there for her to look at and touch...next thing I know she picked it up and carried it ALL the way to her mouth!!! I know....but I'm so impressed....it's the little things! I haven't had a chance to take her 3 month pics yet with working full time and Casey starting a new job and of course...Molls! They will be on here soon though!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Can't wait to see your new pics!