Friday, May 22, 2009

Movin Along...

I wanted to post some belly pics. This little one is growing like a weed. I'll be 18 weeks on Monday. Woo hoo! I can't believe how fast it's going. I started feeling some little flutters last week when I lay down. It's so cool to know that's our little peanut moving around. I still nauseous every day and still throwing up every now and then despite the Zofran. *Sigh* It surely must end soon...I was hoping for 12 weeks but now it's 6 weeks later. Ginger snaps have become my very best friend. 

Since I work in the NICU we have an echo machine for cardiac consults on the babies, so I've been able to do ultrasounds on myself a couple times. It's nice to make sure everything's going well...see the heartbeat and peanut moving around (A LOT!). We've tried to see a boy or girl but this little baby is bashful. Must be a girl! We go June 9th for our real ultrasound to find out!!



16 weeks





 

7 comments:

Hugh Carson said...

Wow! You're coming right along! Love watching this journey with you!

Josh and Donna said...

so fun! you look super cute!

The Hudgins said...

kelly,
so excited for ya'll. finding out is so much fun!

Joni said...

Hey Kelly! you look so cute! you're so little and petite, I think you are going to have one big baby belly for sure! the nausea definitely stinks, i totally sympathize with your uncomfort there for sure. hope it subsides soon for you. Joni :)

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

You look so cute!! Love you!

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Kelly, you look great and your baby belly is adorable!

Linda said...

Woo Hoo, our little peanut must be at least a peach by now. She's a Georgia peach...like her mother. :)