Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter and got to spend time with my family. Sadly, there were NO Easter egg hunts in the Robertson household this year. Our nieces and nephews opted for money instead of candy....how sad is that??? Here are a few pics from last Sunday. Along with my belly bump!




Here's the bump! I'm only 12 weeks but look at that belly! I can't even IMAGINE what I'm going to look like in 20+ weeks!



Casey's so silly!


My dad was being crazy! My mom told him he had bad posture and to stand up straight! Hmmm!




Look at sweet Murphy! She belongs in the Victorian Era!!




I just can't get enough that smile!



My sister, nephew, and neice



We were trying our hardest to get that girl to smile!!

Murphy practicing her shades for summer!

3 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

so fun! kelly you look great!

Linda said...

Oh Kelly, you have the most beautiful little bump. Glad you all had a nice Easter. Murphy's a doll, Kathy looks so happy and I can't believe that is Dave!! :)

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Kelly, you look awesome!! How are you feeling? And your niece is a cutie! Great pics!