Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm gonna be on TV!!!!

That's right folks! I'm gonna be a tv star...equipped with a dressing room, bulb lit mirror, an agent, and fame! I'm gonna have to watch out for the papperazzi now! Nah....just kidding....but I AM being interviewed by CBS news (Hence the huge picture I couldn't make smaller). They are doing a story on the Grocery Game and my name came up on a list for the website. I've had 7 referrals, so my name came up. CBS is coming to my house on Monday to interview me and look at my stockpile. The show will air on Tuesday....I imagine the 5:00 or 6:00 news...not sure yet. Be sure to look my TV debut. Next it's the Today Show then Racheal Ray or maybe Oprah! Hee...Hee!

6 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

that is soooooo fun!

The Hartzog's said...

That's awesome! Can you do autographs via internet??
Send us all a reminder the day of so we'll be sure not to miss it!

Joni said...

You're a star with a grocery stash!

Anonymous said...

We can all say that we knew you when you were just a lowly little nurse. Please don't forget us when you climb that ladder of greatness. I love your site.

Ashley said...

Hey Kelly! I'm so glad you found me! Now I have another blog to read! :) I can't believe you're going to be on tv. That's so awesome. I'll be sure to watch. Good luck!

Jenny said...

Fun!!! Is it the local CBS or the national one? If it's local, maybe we can get a clip from the Internet.