Friday, June 27, 2008

PLEASE PRAY

My family needs some pray warriors right now. Today's going to be tough. I need prayer for my dad. For a few months now he's been having trouble swallowing his food and went to the doctor a few days ago. They did an endoscopy (which is putting a probe down his esophagus to look at it). Apparently it's very abnormal and they took a biopsy and we're supposed to get the results today. Please pray they do not find cancer or anything serious. Please pray that whatever is wrong can be fixed simply. His name's Dave Robertson. He's only 62 and has so many more years to experience. I know there will be a time in our lives when we have to bury our parents....I'm just not ready to do that yet. I'll keep you updated. I can't get rid of sad thoughts, anxiousness, and worry. It's 3:45 A.M. and there won't be any more sleep tonight. Thank you so much for your prayers to come. I know the ultimate Healer will take care of Him. I just not ready to say goodbye yet.

6 comments:

The Hudgins said...

casey,
i am so sorry. i will definitely be praying for you all.
keep us updated.
rest when you can...your dad and family need you!

Unknown said...

Casey & Kelly,
We'll be praying for you and your family, especially your dad today. Keep us posted.

We love you,
Kai & Lisa

Josh and Donna said...

we're praying for your father and for you both! love you.

Jenny said...

We will definitely be praying for your dad and for peace for you!

holly said...

Kelly,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad! He is in my prayers, and so are you and all your family. Please keep us posted!

Lots of Love!
Holly

May the God of peace that surpasses all understandg guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!

Bethany O'Bryant said...

We will be praying for you and your dad!