Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lawn Decorations

I thought I'd show ya'll what's been goin' on in our yard. We've got an abundance of fruits and veggies. Yep...that's right, we're official gardeners. This spring we put in a fish pond and a vegetable garden. Well...Casey did most of the labor. Oohhh that boy can dig! He also built our border around the garden. He was out there sawing and drilling or whatever boys do with their tools. It looks awesome. I think his next woodworking project will be something like...an entertainment center!!! Hee...Hee. Anyway...we've got tomatoes out the wazoo and okra, butter peas, bell peppers, AND watermelon. That's right...you read correctly....WATERMELON!! It's spreading all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if it creeps into our bed at night. That stuff's spreading like wildfire. Feel free to come over for some tomato sandwiches! Yum! Yum!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's awesome! I love the garden! I grew up with a pretty big one and have never wanted to have one that big again. I think yours is a great size :)

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

Yeah!! I love it~ I knew you just needed some motivation! The garden looks so big..even after only 4 days! Crazy! I would love to eat a fresh tomato sandwich right now! YUMMYY!!

Casey said...

I dunno' if we can call it a fish pond yet. I mean, I doubt a fish has ever seen it. I've already had 2 mater sandwiches myself. I think I'll have another right now actually.

The Hudgins said...

i LOVE the garden. that makes me want one so BAD. sweet. thanks for all the sweet comments for jordan on our site. he is a cutie pie and i want EVERYONE to meet him...i'm hoping for a trip to dahlonega around gold rush time...we'll see.
hope ya'll are doing well!