Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A little bit of turkey in our lives...



My Thanksgiving blog's a little late. I never understood when new parents would say...time flies. I wake up in the morning and the next thing I know...it's 7:00 at night! So...I'll do my best keeping up with pictures. We had 3 Thanksgiving dinners this year. Larry and Linda and Eric came over the week before to celebrate. Then we had a big bash with Kai and Lisa to precede Thanksgiving day with my family. Lots of turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie. You can never have enough of that!


Heading out for a walk after the BIG meal!




My crazy niece, Murphy!

All dressed up for the big turkey day!!

Murph's making sure her Molly's being taken care of!

My VERY 1st hoodie! Yay!


The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went straight to Christmas!! We had my Dad's family over for our annual Christmas party. It was so fun...full of food, games, and of course it wouldn't be complete without a little Mafia!

Please excuse Casey's fake smile...I think he resorted back to his elementary school photo days!

My sweet baby being so photogenic




She's all ready for her picture with Santa! Her face just cracks me up!


Hee Hee! Murphy was NOT happy about this!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great pics. You look beautiful and Molly still has a head full of hair and blue eyes. That's Casey's, "I'm stuffed" smile.