Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Molly Lee Colson is here!

Miss Molly was born October 23rd at 10:12 P.M. Once she decided to make her way into the world...she didn't waste any time. Casey and I had just finished grilling hamburgers....after I fixed my plate...my water broke. What a crazy experience. I was so nervous....I didn't want to go to the hospital. Ha! Like I could get out of this now! Little did I know....God truly made labor and delivery so enjoyable and honestly easier than I thought. 9 hours of labor and she was here! We are so blessed to have the little lady here and healthy. She's doing great...eating and sleeping well. Time just gets away from us. Days and nights seem to go faster and faster. We're so glad God has given us such a sweet baby girl to love.






















9 comments:

Original Slacker said...

Congrats! She's so CUTE!!!

MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't believe how incredibly precious she is! Can't wait to see her! Love MC

Josh and Donna said...

yay! we love her already!

Joni said...

She is so beautiful and glad it's been an easy time for you (lucky!)!!

Ms. Julia said...

How precious!! Can't make up my mind who she looks more like....but wow, the hair!! I'm so used to bald kids its surprising to see babies that actually have hair!

Linda said...

Great Grandmother Waldon and Great Uncle Auggie say, "She is the prettiest little girl they have ever seen and can't wait to hold her." We'll be back in Georgia soon. Alabama family

Sarah&Jason said...

Kelly and Casey, Molly is beautiful, the pics are beautiful, everything-beautiful. Thank you for sharing these. Can't wait to plan a meeting of the Jackson and the Molly :)

Grant said...

Kelly she is so precious! I can't wait to see her in person again!
Love you!
Brooke

The Hartzog's said...

She is SO SWEET!!! I love the pictures. Enjoy these early days, they do go by so fast.