Wednesday, February 27, 2008

24

Casey and I have just discovered what the "24" phenomenon is all about. My parents let us borrow Season 1 and let me just say.....awe....some! It's intense and suspenseful and we can't stop watching. The problem with DVDs is that the next show is not soon to be around the corner next week...it's there at just a click of a button. We watched 3 episodes last night and didn't go to bed until 1:30. We had to find out if Jack rescued his wife and daughter from the evil terrorists. The only problem is it's ONE day! Not a lot happens in an hour. So again....it's nice to have DVD!! If you people watch and know what happens 6 years from now....don't tell us! Hee....Hee! We have A LOT of DVDs to watch!

2 comments:

Ms. Julia said...

HAHAHA!!So, yes, me and nick did the same thing....my parents loaned us season one DVD's and we also obessed and were sleep deprived for a couple of weeks while we fed the obsession! Then I bought Nick season 2 for christmas, and my dad season 3!! We promoised that we would not start the 3rd until spring break. And, just so you know.....season 2 is my favorite so far!! Oh, they are soooo good.

Hollie Carson said...

oh no, it has begun. I feel like you're telling our life story. Last Valentine's I bought Hugh Season 1 and seriously, it was over from there. He was addicted..and i have to admit, I was anxiously awaiting the next episode. Hugh would watch seasonsssss (with an "s") in a matter of days, BACK TO BACK. We watched so many that I started having violent dreams(that's why I can't ever watch CSI or any shows of the like, nor do I like to watch those shows.) 24 is much more tame than CSI, but still my mind is so impressionable that it affects even my dreams, so that's when I started to taper off the addiction. Then, once we'd get through one season or SEVERAL seasons, Hugh's mom would give Hugh another season to celebrate the end of a semester of school or for his birthday and by that point, I'd sigh deeply, b/c I knew I wouldn't get my husband back until a few MORE days. Happy watching!!!