Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving and more

I just wanted to post some pics from Thanksgiving and give an update on our lives. We went to Casey's parents for Thanksgiving. I actually had the holiday off which was nice. Eric and Jennifer came over so we all got to spend good quality family time together. They live on a 50 acre farm which is beautiful. We had fun riding the four wheeler...man can that thing go fast!! Enjoy the pics. My husband tells me I always put too many pictures, so I'll try and keep it to a minimum.

Casey excercising with Linda's muscle strenghtening bands. I don't think that will work honey!



Linda showing him the real way


ALL the men watching football......while......



The women cooked.....what?!? It probably would tastes better this way though.






Eric four wheeling


And to come.....

A demolition in progress!!


TO BE CONTINUED......


3 comments:

holly said...

Hey Kelly!
It looks like you had a grand Thanksgiving! The food is always better when the women fix it, except my husband can make a mean Pumpkin Pie! So, what's up witht the house? Is that yours? If so, how are you functioning around that?!
Holly
P.S. There is a snow storm here in New Mexico...there is over a foot of snow, and it is still snowing with no signs of stopping for 2 more days...aagghh!!!

Josh and Donna said...

what's the demolition derby all about??

Royal Daz said...

Looks like wood floors - Kelly's idea and now Casey's project?? Just a guess on that.

Joni :)