Monday, August 27, 2007

Casey Turns 31!

This has been a been a weekend of parties. On Saturday...my mom, sister, sister-in-law, and me gave my cousin a baby shower. This is her 1st baby and Jackson will be here in November!! Then Saturday night we had a combo birthday party for Casey and Amy (sister-in-law). I made their birthday cake....a Boston Creme Pie...Casey's fav. His actual birthday is today....because he had class tonight we had a late dinner with grilled snapper and shrimp, roasted potatoes, caesar salad, and topped it off with a birthday cupcake! He got some really good presents too. My parents gave him Madden 08 for XBOX AND an autographed football from Joe Theisman with a picture of him and my mom....she saw him at a work conference. It's in a glass case and we'll find somewhere to display it. He also got a table saw that I gave him back in June that he wanted. Here are some pics from the weekend!


My mom and cousin Jill

My sister and Jill


Isn't this cake cute?? It's from a bakery in McDonough.


Casey opening presents
My brother loves my picture taking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birfday casey! kelly, i love that cute lil' shower cake...so fun!