Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our Summer So Far

We've had a great summer so far. Of course...Casey's been really busy with summer school. He's taking 3 compact classes in 7 weeks. Besides work and school...we've been able to see some friends and we're going to Orlando in August. Yea!!! We can't wait to relax and get away from busy life for a week! Here are some pics of our summer so far! There are A LOT of pictures....so take a break if you need to!! Hee...Hee!


Out to dinner before the Braves Game



The Braves Game!! We won!

Valerie, Brooke, and me and Six Flags
for Atlanta Fest


Waiting for Third Day!!!


Hanging at Kai and Lisa's last weekend. We're
playing a little Balderdash.


The Skogman fam came over for breakfast and I got to meet
Jasper for the 1st time!!



Casey trying not to be freaked out holding Jasper!


He's a newbie!


Look at that cute face!!



The Jasper Hot Dog!!!

Aren't they cute?!?



I couldn't turn this pic around, but what a cute smile!



He's so sweet! I couldn't stop taking pictures of him!



Jasper's first roller coaster ride!



Jasper loves the ladies!

MC came to visit us too!!!


I'll try and be better with more blogs!! Hope everyone's having a great summer!!


edit from casey: Here is an animation I made. They actually make urinal mats like this with a little rubber ball hanging from the net .. that kinda bounces in and out if your aim is true.



2 comments:

Bethany O'Bryant said...

What a fun summer, and that animation casey made cracks me up, I can't wait to show Jason!
Bethany

Hollie Carson said...

How fun!! What a fun summer of friends. Only Rell would make Jasper his own Roller Coaster. I can hear Rell laughing now...with Kai in the background. I miss you all!