Sunday, February 04, 2007

What if?

I know it's been WAY too long since we've blogged. We've been having loads of fun with Kai's new laptop. Hope you enjoy.


Kai, Casey, Lisa, and Kelly



Lisa...yes that's really her!



Kai the professor


Kelly. Woah!! Now that's scary!

Talk about a big mouth!!


Kelly with 3 front teeth


Casey the Sumo Wrestler


My personal favorite of Casey...can you imagine him laughing?!?


Casey the Mountaineer


Casey the eyeball head


His friend...Lisa the eyeball head


Kelly and Casey! Hah!


Kai and Lisa!


Smile!

6 comments:

Liz said...

somebody got a new i-book. Hilarious pictures. I can only imagine how hard y'all were laughing during your photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

Kelly! Those pictures are scary! One of the families at my church did their Christmas card that way and it was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

see, i was right...you are MONSTER FRIENDS!! :)

The Hartzog's said...

Ya'll are crazy!! That was a little scary, but way funny. I must be sheltered, I don't think I'm familiar with an i-book. I know I could have some fun with it, but I'm not sure I know what it is.

Hollie Carson said...

I was laughing out loud ya'll. Matt Papa got one of those and we had a blast with it. I'll have to see if he can send me those pictures so we can post them too. Like Liz said, I can only imagine ya'll laughing HARD CORE.

holly said...

Kelly and Casey,
I just found your blog from looking at Jason & Bethany's! These are so funny! I have to say that y'all know how to have a good time!! I hope y'all are doing well. It sure looks like you are! I'll check back in again sometime!