Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloweenie Dogs


Yeah, it's a silly holiday. Not to be taken seriously. We had a record number of trick or treaters this year. Most notably was my newphew Zack... I mean.. Lord Darth Vader. Strangely enough, the infamous sith lord was accompanied by a beautiful young lady (Ginger, my sister-in-law) and 3 halloweenie dogs. I thought it was hilarious.. I mean scary how vader gets red eye when you use a flash.

Since Kelly and I don't have any children.. and our friends never throw Halloween parties for some reason. (Maybe we can work on that next year).. we really have no reason to buy costumes or anything. However, my mother-in-law loves our dog so much that she went out and bought a pumpkin outfit for her. Chloe acts like she really likes it. Kelly was working all night, so I was home to hand out candy alone. I bought almost $20 worth of candy and I promise you it's all gone. Except for one handfull in the bowl.. that I was saving for that one creepy 19 year old guy that comes up to your door at 11pm even though your lights are out. I hope you guys had a fun/safe Halloween.

2 comments:

Me said...

That Darth Vader costume is cute.

Hollie Carson said...

That has to be the cutest dog outfit out there. :) hee-hee!
Hollie